Saturday, 30 July 2011

The Triple Agent

I've put a translator on the blog so that you can get a better translation of Comic. Select your Language and rest your cursor over the text in-between the images.









THE TRIPLE AGENT
YOU HAVE A DANGEROUS MISSION FOR ME, ‘SIR’  THE ENEMY IS UP TO SOMETHING AND WE NEED YOU TO INFILTRATE AND SPY ON THEM!



YOU WILL LEAD AN EXPENDABLE TEAM OF SOLDIERS TO AID YOU IN YOUR INFILTRATION OF THE ENEMY BASE



THE SOLDIERS ARE FROM A MILITARY PRISON AND HAVE BEEN SPECIALLY SELECTED FOR THIS MISSION!  I’LL START MAKING PREPARATIONS FOR THE MISSION RIGHT AWAY, ‘SIR’!



YOU CAN GO ON THE MISSION AND REJOIN YOU UNIT’S IF YOU SURVIVE OR STAY IN PRISON UNTIL YOU HAVE SERVED YOUR SENTENCESES! WE WILL GO ON THE MISSION, ‘SIR’!




HOW COME WE HAVE NO GUN’S?  I’LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING WHEN WE GET THERE GUY’S!


WHY AM I WEARING BLOOD PACKS AND A BULLETPROOF VEST?  THE MISSION IS FOR ME TO INFILTRATE THE ENEMY BASE AND YOU GUY’S ARE GOING TO HELP ME GET IN!  WE HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT ‘SIR!’ 



FUCK YEAH!!!





HOW ARE WE GOING TO HELP YOU GET IN!  AS PRISONERS OF WAR!

GET YOUR HANDS UP! IF YOU FOLLOW MY ORDERS YOU’LL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SURVIVAL!






WHEN YOU SEE ME GIVE THE SOLDIERS MY FAKE ID YOU MAKE A RUN FOR IT!
YES ‘SIR!’


THESE SOLDIERS ARE TO BE INTERROGATED AT THE CAMP! I’LL HAVE TO CONFIRM THIS ON THE TELEPHONE TO THE CAMP HQ! HEY BUTT BOY GET THOSE HANDS BACK ON YOUR HEAD!

HAY ‘SIR’ ONE IS MAKING A RUN FOR IT!



HE IS GETTING AWAY! GO AFTER HIM MEN!



AAAGHHH! GOT HIM!





THANKS FOR SHOOTING HIM I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE IF HE HAD GOT AWAY! HE DID! THE DOG’S WILL BE FEASTING WELL TONIGHT!




‘SIR’ HERE ARE SOME CAPTURED SOLDIERS FOR INTERROGATION TAKE THEM OVER TO ARMY INTELLIGENCE ONCE YOU’RE DONE! 




STRING THOSE SOLDIERS UP! YES ‘SIR’




I’VE HEARD YOU’RE ASKING FOR VOLUNTEERS FOR A DANGEROUS MISSION? WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO TRAIN AS SPIES!


COME BACK IN 5 HOURS I’LL HAVE THEM SOFTENED UP BY THEN! SIGN THIS AND YOU’LL START YOUR SPY TRAINING!


THEY HAVE 2 JACKETS, ONE FOR TRAINING DUTIES AND THE OTHER FOR COMBAT DUTY! THE COMBAT DUTY JACKET IS KEPT UNWASHED AND AFTER TIME IT GETS COVERED IN MUD, PISS, SWEAT AND SPUNK! WE HAVE PREPARED SOME JACKETS FOR THIS MISSION!


GATHER ROUND GUYS THIS IS STAGE 2 OF YOUR TRAINING! WHO WOULD LIKE TO GO FIRST? I’LL GO FIRST ‘SIR!’

 
THATS IT! PUSH IT ALL THE WAY IN AND WHEN YOU’RE READY PULL IT OUT AND PUSH YOUR COCK IN! “AHH FUCK YEAH!” COME ON SOLDIER FUCK ME HARDER!  


HE’S A NATURAL! I CAN’T LET THEM SEE I’M ENJOYING THIS. YOU LOOK READY FOR STAGE 3


WE CALL THIS THE RECTUM STRETCHER! RIP A HOLE IN THE BACK OF YOUR COMBAT PANTS AND JUMP ON! YES ‘SIR!’


AHH FUCK ITS HUGE! TRY TO RELAX IT WILL TURN OFF IN AN HOUR! I GOT TO GET MYSELF ONE OF THESE!





THIS LAST STAGE IS THE TOUGHEST BEHIND THIS DOOR ARE SOME CAPTURED ENEMY SOLDIERS, WE WANT TO SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT INTERACTING WITH THEM! WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU THROUGH A ONE WAY WINDOW! COOL! THAT’S GREAT! I THINK I CAN DO IT ‘SIR!’


HEY GUY’S LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOME FRESH MEAT!


YOUR ASS IS MINE SOLDIER! AHHH! I’M NEXT! AND ME!


START PLANNING THE MISSION! YES ‘SIR!’ FUCK! YEAH!


AAGHH! COME ON I WANT ANOTHER GO! I’M EXHAUSTED!


I NEED A PISS! AHH! OHH! UNGGHHUH!


THESE FAGS ARE DISGUSTING! GET HIM OUT OF THERE! YES ‘SIR!’ MOAN! GROAN!


KEEP BACK FAG’S! MOAN! GROAN!




GET HIM CLEANED UP! I WANT TO SEE HIM OUTSIDE THE INTERROGATION HALL IN ONE HOUR! YES ‘SIR!’


YOU WANTED TO SEE ME ‘SIR!’ “CONGRATULATIONS” SOLDIER YOU’VE PASSED THE SPY TRAINING! AT DAWN TOMORROW MORNING WE ARE GOING TO ATTACK THE ENEMY AND REPLACE YOU FOR A DEAD ENEMY SOLDIER!


YOU WILL REPLACE A OFFICERS BUTT BOY AND WHEN THE ENEMY SEND IN SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAMS YOU WILL BE DISCOVERED AND TAKEN BACK TO CAMP WHERE YOU WILL BE ALLOCATED TO ANOTHER OFFICER!


MEET ME OUTSIDE MY OFFICE AT 0400 HOURS TOMORROW MORNING! 0400 HOURS ‘SIR!’ NOW LETS SEE IF THOSE ENEMY SOLDIERS HAVE SAID ANYTHING!


MOAN GROAN SORRY ‘SIR’ THEY WILL NOT TALK! ‘OK’ PREPARE THEM FOR EXECUTION! “SIR!” CAN I DO IT?





WHEN I GET BACK FROM THE MISSION ‘SIR!’ ‘OK SOLDIER’ I’LL PUT THEM WITH THE OTHER ENEMY SOLDIERS UNTIL YOU RETURN!


HOURS ‘SIR!’ PUT ON THIS BUTT BOY JACKET AND GET IN THE TRUCK!


‘SIR’ THE ENEMY ARE WITHIN RANGE! GIVE THE ORDER TO OPEN FIRE!







GET US OUT OF HERE SOLDIER!  







HOW IS IT COMING ALONG? WE ARE JUST FINISHING THE LAST OF THEM OFF NOW ‘SIR!’



YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY OPERATIVES WE HAVE INSIDE THE ENEMY IN DUE COURSE! OK ‘SIR!’






THOSE DOGS WILL START EATING ME IF THEY DON’T TURN UP SOON. “RIPPING” “GRIND” “CRACK” 



THIS ONE IS STILL ALIVE! CALL THE MEDICS AND EVACUATE HIM TO CAMP!





CAN YOU PATCH ME THROUGH TO HEADQUARTERS?


IT’S MANNING HERE ‘SIR’ I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU URGENTLY!



COME STRAIGHT ROUND TO MY OFFICE ONCE YOU HAVE TOUCHED DOWN!




WE HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED BY SPIES! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT CONVOY THAT WAS ATTACKED AND ONLY 2 SERVIVORS WERE FOUND THOSE SERVIVORS ARE SPIES 'SIR!'

LETS TAKE A WALK







THE ENEMY WANTS ME TO BECOME A BUTT BOY TO AN OFFICER SO THAT I CAN SPY FOR THEM AND I THINK IF I BECAME YOUR BUTT BOY 'SIR' I COLD PASS THEM FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT MISSIONS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE SERVIVORS ARE DOING KNOW? ONE IS A SOLDIER AND THE OTHER IS A BUTT-BOY TO ONE OF MY ADMIN OFFICERS. TONIGHT I'LL HAVE A GANG-BANG AT MY PLACE AND INVITE THE OFFICER AND HIS BUTT-BOY TO COME ALONG!




WAIT IN THERE AND I’LL GO AND GET THEM!



OK SOLDIERS I WANT YOU TO STRIP BELOW THE WAIST!



I’M READY FOR SEX ACTION ‘SIR!!’ I WANT YOU TO GIVE THIS SOLDIER A FULL SERVICING! WE ARE GOING FOR A CHAT BUT WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU!  



SLURPING



AHH! UHHH! GAGGING



OH YES! HARDER! HARDER!!



OH FUCK! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR SHAFT!!



GASPING MOAN! GROAN!



YOU WANTED TO SEE ME ‘SIR!’ YOUR BUTT-BOY IS A SPY! I WANT YOU TO TREAT HIM MORE HARSHLY FROM NOW ON, DEPRIVE HIM OF SLEEP!





NICE WEATHER WE ARE HAVING?  OH SHIT IT’S THE PASSWORD! “YEAH,” FOR DUCK’S





HOW DO I CONTACT BASE CAMP? JUST GIVE ME A NOD OR A WINK AND MEET ME HERE AND I’LL CONTACT BASE CAMP FOR YOU!




HE IS NOT SAYING HOW HE CONTACTS THE ENEMY!  DON'T WORRY HE WILL SOON!




HOW ARE YOU DOING? HE’S BEING FUCKED NOW ‘SIR!’ SO YOU WANT US TO FUCK HIM UNTIL 0300 HOURS AND AT 0500 HOURS TAKE HIM ON A 30 MILE FORCED MARCH? “YES!” AND THEN START ALL OVER AGAIN!


AT LEAST HE WON'T GET ANY CHAFING WITH ALL THAT SPUNK DRIBBLING OUT OF HIS ASS!





I CAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!



GET THOSE KNEES UP SOLDIER!  ONLY 10 MORE MILES TO GO!  ONLY 10 MILES



SOLDIER!” TAKE YOUR RUCKSACK OFF AND DROP YOUR PANTS!  I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE I’M LEAVING!




WHACK “HEY LET ME HAVE A GO!


SIR! I THINK HE'S ABOUT TO BREAK!  GOOD I'LL GO AND GET TRIPLE AGENT MANNING!


























I GOT SOME INFORMATION  FOR YOU!  MEET ME IN THE OLD  CHURCH IN ONE HOUR  I HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU!


HERE IT'S AN OLD CB  RADIO, TURN TO CHANNEL 13  AND PRESS THE RED BUTTON  TO JAM YOUR SIGNAL!   I'M GOING BACK TO OUR HQ! 


WHAT'S GOING ON!  MY NAME IS MANNING!  TRIPLE AGENT MANNING! 

IS THIS THE SPY? YES "SIR!" DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST REQUESTS? ONLY THAT YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY?


THERE ARE 5 OTHER SPIES ON YOUR BASE!

I ALSO KNOW OF A SECRET UNDERGROUND TUNNEL INTO THE HEART OF MY BASE!  JUST GIVE THE WORD "SIR!"  WAIT! WE WILL BE BACK IN 5 MINUTES! 

HE COULD BE LYING TO SAVE HIS OWN NECK "SIR!"  BUT WHAT IF THERE ARE 5 SPIES ON THE BASE!  CAN WE TAKE THE CHANCE IF HE IS NOT LYING?


WHY DON’T WE HANG HIM ANYWAY AND IF HE IS STILL ALIVE AFTER A MINUTE WE WILL CUT HIM DOWN? GOOD IDEA! HE WILL BE MORE LIGHTLY TO TALK AFTER THAT

























DO IT! GASP!

























GURGLE!




YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT AN UNDERGROUND TUNNEL INTO THE HEART OF YOUR BASE? COUGH! SPLUTTER! GASP!


HAS HE GIVEN YOU THE NAMES OF THE SPIES? WE’RE ROUNDING THEM UP NOW ‘SIR!’ TAKE ME TO THE UNDERGROUND TUNNEL ENTRANCE! OK!


WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ME ONCE I’VE SHOWN YOU THE ENTRANCE? WELL THAT DEPENDS ON WHAT OTHER INFORMATION YOU CAN GIVE US?


ANY FALSE MOVES AND YOUR DOG FOOD! YOU GO FIRST!



THE TUNNEL IS AN OLD ESCAPE ROUTE WHICH WAS DESIGNED ENCASE WE WERE OVERRUN BY ENEMY FORCES


AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS IS A MANHOLE WHICH WILL LEAD YOU OUTSIDE

































































IT LOOKS LIKE A MUNITIONS FACTORY? THE ESCAPE ROUTE WAS DESIGNED TO BE SABOTAGED SO THE ENEMY WOULD THINK WE WERE ALL DEAD. COOL!


WHEN WE GET BACK PUT HIM IN JAIL! YES ‘SIR!’ I’M GOING TO HEADQUARTERS TO PLAN THE MISSION


THE DOGS WILL BE FEASTING TONIGHT! OPEN THE GATES!!


I HAVE A CUNNING PLAN THAT WILL ANNIHILATE THEM!



GET THE MEN READY FOR COMBAT! YES ‘SIR!’


SOME OF YOU WILL NOT BE RETURNING ALIVE SO MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOUR RIFLES A CLEAN BEFORE BATTLE!


WE WILL WAIT HERE UNTIL HE GIVES US THE SIGNAL. IT WILL BE AT LEAST TWO HOURS!


  NOW TO GET TO THE HQ



WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SOLDIER THIS IS A RESTRICTED AREA? SORRY ‘SIR’ I WAS LOOKING FOR THE BASE HQ AND GOT LOST!


HERE IS THE BASE HQ ‘SOLDIER’ AND IF I CATCH YOU IN THAT AREA AGAIN I’LL HAVE YOU ARRESTED! YES ‘SIR!’ SORRY ‘SIR!’



  WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE SO SOON? THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE DISASTER ALL OF THE OTHER SPIES HAVE BEEN EXECUTED AND I BARELY MANAGED TO ESCAPE MYSELF ‘SIR!’



THE ENEMY ARE PLANNING AN ATTACK ON THE SOUTH-SIDE OF THE BASE AND WILL BE HERE IN HOURS! ‘SOLDIER’ ORDER MY BUGLER TO SOUND BATTLE-STATIONS! YES ‘SIR!’



MOVE YOUR ASS ‘SOLDIER!’



HEY GUY’S LOCK ‘N’ LOAD!



WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THAT’S IT I’M CALLING THE GUARDS! 


 OH NO YOUR NOT CALLING THE GUARDS!


LOOKS LIKE YOU’VE HAD SOME TROUBLE? NOTHING I COULD NOT HANDLE ‘SIR!’



OK GUY'S LETS QUIETLY MOVE OUT


 OPEN FIRE WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITES OF THEIR EYES  YES SIR


 OK SOLDIER YOU CAN RETURN TO THE HQ NOW   THE MEN ARE READY SIR


YOU'LL HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET TO THE COMMANDER BEFORE WE OPEN FIRE!  YES SIR


OPEN FIRE



FINISH THEM OFF WITH YOUR GRENADES




IT'S A TRAP, WE'VE BEEN SET UP  CALL FOR REINFORCEMENTS   WE CAN'T HOLD OUT FOR MUCH LONGER 



REPORTS ARE COMING IN THAT IT'S A TRAP AND WE HAVE BEEN SET UP SIR




















LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF MY NAME IS MANNING TRIPLE AGENT MANNING



 YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS   I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BECOME A PRISONER






TAKE HIM AWAY   YES SIR




WELL DONE MANNING!  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!   YOU CAN RELY ON ME TO GET THE MISSION DONE SIR  I'VE GOT SOMEONE HERE WHO WANTS TO THANK YOU!



THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK FOR US AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU JUST ASK!   YOU COULD SUCK MY COCK?






























OH YES



HUUMM YEAH SUCK MY BIG HARD COCK SOLDIER BOY!































HERE LET ME HELP YOU WITH THIS ZIP


OHH AHHH I'M JUST ABOUT TO....'CUM' OHHH YEAAAH FUCK YEAAAH AAAAAAHHH!!!    DO YOU WANT ME TO BECOME YOUR BUTT BOY SLUT 'SIR?'   FUCK YEAAAH!

THE END


To be Continued 
Please Vote for this Blog Vote here








Check out my artistic inspiration Blog:
http://gaysoldierguys.tumblr.com/archive

http://gaysoldierguys.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Nice combination of sex, combat and death. Soldier and spy executions are hot, for example your noose scene and shootings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to be a butt-boy

    ReplyDelete